|Location||Waitakere City, Auckland|
|Listed||Fri 31 Jul, 12:34 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Due to an internal promotion and to support us in continuing to deliver excellent customer service, our West Auckland (Avondale) transfer station are looking for a hands-on and customer orientated Points Person/Traffic Controller to join our team.
You will be part of a successful & close-knit team, where you will be responsible for
- Directing all traffic on-site to ease traffic flow
- Being mindful of hazards
- Assisting customers on where to off load safely
- General site maintenance which includes tidying up site & common areas
- Growing your own career within a thriving organisation
- Above all, our aim is to create a safe site for all visitors & customers, unloading of refuse in a timely manner and ease the flow of traffic to avoid congestion.
Health & Safety is key for us, and ensuring you and each customer gets home safe every day!
You will have:
- 2+ years face-to-face customer service experience
- Previous traffic control experience is preferred, however full training will be provided
- A can-do attitude and enjoy working outside
- Have working knowledge and understanding of Health & Safety, and the importance of
- Be Supportive and Respectful
If you wish to apply for this position please click apply now and complete the online application form and submit an updated copy of your CV. We look forward to receiving your application!
EnviroNZ encompasses EnviroWaste, ChemWaste, EnviroWay & EnviroEarth as one of New Zealand's largest, most successful and innovative waste services providers with over 43 branches spanning the length of the country and over 900 employees.
The successful applicant will be required to undertake a Pre-Employment Health Assessment (including drugs test) and complete a Ministry of Justice criminal records check, the results of which must be to EnviroNZ's satisfaction. Applicants must also have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.