|Company||Ghella Abergeldie Joint Venture|
|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Thu 17 Dec, 4:06 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Reporting to the Lead STMS (Site Traffic Management Supervisor) you will assist with the day to day traffic control activities for the Central Interceptor Project.
What you will be doing:
- Perform day-to-day traffic control activities; such as laying out cones, barriers and directing traffic
- Following the traffic management plan under the supervision of the STMS
- Ensure the site is always in a safe and tidy condition and wastage is minimised
- Check that duties are completed efficiently in order to meet or exceed requirements
- Keeping the Supervisor informed of any challenges
The successful candidate will have:
- 1-2 years of traffic control/ labouring experience
- Traffic Control qualification from NZTA
- Experience working on construction sites
- Positive and pro-active approach toward teamwork
- Good communication skills and ‘can do’ attitude
- Physically fit and safety aware
- Ability to work under pressure, determine priorities and follow instructions
- Construct Safe Level 1 is ideal but not essential - we will provide this training!
The Central Interceptor is the largest wastewater tunnel in New Zealand. It is 14.7km long, 4.5m in width and height and it will be built between Grey Lynn and the Mangere Wastewater Treatment Plant – by us!
If you are looking to make a positive impact, be part of a legacy project that has wide-reaching benefits for Auckland and the community then we want to hear from you.