|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Tue 22 Dec, 8:45 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
We are looking to start full time employees immediately.
You will be working in our washroom, this is where laundry comes in for sorting and is then put into washing machines.
You will be responsible for;
- sorting laundry and pre-treating items
- loading washing machines and choosing the correct program for each customer
- from time to time you will be required to process laundry in the work room, this includes drying and folding laundry.
We will provide full training.
- be fit & healthy and able to stand on your feet for the day
- must be self motivated & reliable
- must be able to work as part of a team
- be focused and willing to work and learn.
There is plenty of opportunity to learn the different parts of our business- we provide training and fair wages. Commercial laundry skills are transferable across a number of industries.
Days of work to be confirmed but you will be required to work one weekend day per week and you may be required to work afternoon-evening shifts.
Please apply through Trademe.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.