|Company||Adecco Personnel Limited|
|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Thu 7 Jan, 4:06 pm|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
Your key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to;
- Use of small tools in order to assemble product.
- Ensuring the smooth running of the manufacturing line
- Assisting with the packaging and stacking of finished products
- General labouring duties
There are both morning shifts and evening shifts available. This role is significantly labour-intensive, with an opportunity to form great working relationships.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following experience;
- Previous labouring experience preferred
- Ability to lift over 25KG
- Keen understanding of the manufacturing process
- A can-do attitude, a clean criminal background, and ability to pass drug test
Although experience in labouring or in manufacturing is preferred, all on-the-job training will be provided. There are also further opportunities for up-skilling and career development.
If this sounds like the perfect position to you, please contact Amy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Amy Fischman - Consultant
- South Auckland branch
- 09 525 3583
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.