|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Tue 9 Feb, 4:44 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Immediate starts wanted!
This opportunity is suitable for a graduate with an interest in gaining industry experience the earthworks and slope stabilization field, looking to start their career with a renowned international organisation.
The type of work you will be involved with will focus on rockfall protection, slope stabilization and ground engineering
• Entering and maintaining site-based quality assurance records, reports, documentation
• Suitability and acceptance testing of installed ground anchors
• Site based quality checks and audits
• Manual handling of hydraulic jacks and testing frames to load anchors
• Graduate degree in Civil or Geotechnical Engineering
• Geotechnical experience advantageous
• MS Office proficient. Intermediate-Advanced Excel proficiency essential
• Enthusiastic and keen learner
• Must be local to Auckland (for an immediate start)
• Strong problem-solving abilities
• Valid Driver’s License
• Work Rights for New Zealand
For more information on GEOVERT please visit www.geovert.com.
To apply, please reply to this advert with your CV.
We look forward to hearing from you!