|Location:||Whitmore Street, Kihikihi, Waipa, Waikato|
|Rooms:||4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms|
|Price:||Asking price $536,000|
|In the area:||Close to Te Awamutu Town & an easy commute to Hamilton or Cambridge.|
Purchase a brand new house at an affordable price in a newly developed subdivision in Kihikihi.
We are a reliable and trusted building company who are devoted to delivering high quality workmanship.
Lot 6 features:
- 4 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms
- Robe off the master bedroom
- Alfresco area off the kitchen
- Open plan living/dining
- Computer nook
- Internal access double garage with laundry
- Family sized section
- Concrete drive & patio
- Section shaped & grass seed laid
- Quiet and family friendly neighbourhood
- Excellent views over farmland
Finance packages available.
Titles are due early 2018.
For a comprehensive specification list call Hannah Farrant on 021 119 4106.
View our website or call today!
The rateable value (RV) of a property is the value set by councils and local authorities for the purpose of charging rates. We display the most recent RV information we’ve received. The RV is not necessarily representative of the market value of the property.
so please double check with the school. Read our Maps in Property help page for further information.
Property buyer's checklist
QV.co.nz property report
Find out this property's RV and how much it has sold for previously.
Buy a property report from $11.95 using your Trade Me account.
Recent QV.co.nz sales information
- $420,000 – 51 Whitaker Street, Kihikihi, Te Awamutu
- $575,000 – 65 Hall Street, Kihikihi, Te Awamutu
- $430,000 – 67 Hall Street, Kihikihi, Te Awamutu
The average value in Waipa in the last 3 months was $530,898. View more recent sales at QV.co.nz