|Company||Kea Trailers NZ Ltd|
|Listed||Wed 6 Jun, 4:18 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Key Responsibilities Include:
• Daily administration of a small workforce primarily fabrication and assembly roles
• Achieving goals for performance and deadlines in ways that comply with company’s plans and vision.
• Knowledgeable of current H & S requirements
• Maintaining workflow and ensuring you have a good understanding of duties and delegated tasks
• Achieving productivity target times and providing constructive feedback to improve these
• Inspect new fabrications and final assemblies to product quality specification
• Maintain equipment in a condition that does not compromise safety
• Proven experience within engineering trade
• Technical competencies relating to design and 3D draughting software
• Ability to identify efficiency gains for both fabrication and assembly and generate submissions for improvement
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Proficient in English and able to communicate at all levels
• A proven leader and able to motivate others
• Be dependable, reliable, punctual and self-motivated at all times of employment
• You'll have a current and clean full-drivers licence
• Understand the importance of being part of a Team
• You are able to work unsupervised and are well organised at all times and prepared to organise staff
• Include a great attitude, enthusiastic and ability to motivate others
As this is a busy role, you will be fit and willing to give 100% at all times.
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive remuneration based on experience and ability.
You will be part of a team that works with clear company values that you can take pride in knowing you work for NZ’s leading light trailer manufacturer with an unsurpassed reputation for quality and value for money.
• Current CV with at least 2 x work related references
• NZ resident.
• No criminal convictions
• Detailed covering letter detailing your suitability for this role