New PRIVATE *LUXURY LIVING* in St Kilda
|Location:||7 Mike Smith Drive, Cambridge, Waipa, Waikato|
|Rooms:||4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms|
|Price:||Price by negotiation|
|Parking:||Triple Car garaging - Garage has been fitted out for a home-office|
|In the area:||St Kilda Cafe, 5 mins to town centre, 5 mins to local schools/high schools|
David Reid Homes (Waikato) is proud to bring this special home to the market.
Newly completed in popular St Kilda, Cambridge, this architecturally designed 330m2 home has been a labour-of-love from the very beginning & really is a "must see!"
Finished to the highest of standards,this home has the look, the feel, the features & offers the perfect balance between family spaces & quality luxury living.
Well positioned on a 1916m2 easy-care back-section with a gully/bush setting.you will find privacy here that is rarely found in St Kilda.
• Fully insulated three-car-garaging, wired out for home office, with heat pump, kitchenette & sep entrance
• Kids gaming space
• 4 bedrooms - all wardrobes fitted with full units - 2 rooms with built-in-desks
• Media room with feature lighting & full media system
• Spacious Laundry
• Separate Powder room with sensor lighting
• Large designer kitchen with painted & lacquer coated profiled cabinetry
• F&P appliances - including cool-drawer & wine fridge
• Samsung Frenchdoor fridge
• Rockcote plastered integra panel over cavity, complimented by Craft Stone Schist Veneer
• Aluminium louvres (NZ Louvres)
• Outdoor fire (Trendz Fires)
• 10m x 4m Pool (Pro Pools Cambridge)
• Completed landscaped gardens, including herb garden & edible plants (The Landscapes Design Studio)
• Powdercoated LOW E Double Glazed joinery, with 10mm laminate sound rated glass to road side
• Custom Cedar front door with Stainless inserts & custom stainless handle in aluminium frame
• Feature Fireplace (FL Bone)
• Ducted Fujitsu Heatpump system with zone control
• HRV Solar system 12 kW with Power Genius
• Underfloor heating in bathrooms
• Carpet Mill 7kg Valencia and 12mm underlay
• CCTV & security (SAV)
• Control 4 Audio visual system (SAV)
What will my mortgage repayments be?
so please double check with the school. Read our Maps in Property help page for further information.
Property buyer's checklist
QV.co.nz property report
Find out this property's RV and how much it has sold for previously.
Buy a property report from $11.95 using your Trade Me account.
Recent QV.co.nz sales information
The average value in Waipa in the last 3 months was $566,217. View more recent sales at QV.co.nz
- (027) 3168053
- (027) 3168053