|Company||Mike Greer Homes Nelson Ltd|
|Location||Nelson, Nelson / Tasman|
|Pay & Benefits||An ideal part time admin role with a great team.|
|Listed||Wed 8 May, 12:18 pm|
|Type||Part time, Contract/Temp|
Mike Greer Homes has been building award-winning homes for over 25 years and we have made it our life’s work to create homes that are designed and built with purpose and passion. At Mike Greer Homes, we believe more is more. That’s why we make every effort to exceed customer expectations and to create homes that stand the test of time in terms of both design and construction.
We have an opportunity for a capable and experienced administrator to join our team on a part time basis. The hours can be negotiated throughout Monday to Friday. This role is available up to December 2019 as our current Administrator will be returning then from extended leave.
Your focus will be supporting our construction team with the necessary administrative tasks.
- Assisting in the managing and submitting of compliance and MasterBuild applications
- Carry out administrative tasks prior to and during various stages of the build (e.g. quotes, orders, booking, scheduling and maintenance)
- Preparation of information and documentation for management and suppliers
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date information in the schedules and registers
- Completing Contract Builders Agreements and Building Consent Documentation
- Assist in the delivery of the client Maintenance programme
- Using our internal information system to update data, create reports and advertising material
- Supporting the wider teams with general administration tasks
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, able to learn internal systems
- Organised, motivated and driven, you will thrive on challenge and being busy
- A clear communicator, both verbal and written with excellent listening skills
- A positive person with a calm head, even when the pressure is on
- A self-starter, able to take direction but also show initiative
- Previous experience may include administration for residential construction, design or real estate
- A tertiary qualification in Business Administration and Management is favourable
- Subsidised health insurance
- The support of a dedicated team
- A busy and fun office
Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
If you’d like to join the team, please use the link below “Apply Now”. If you have additional questions you can contact LDeCort@mikegreerhomes.co.nz . Confidentiality assured.
Please note this vacancy is NOT open to agency referrals.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.