|Company||Conway & Carpenter Electrical 2017 Ltd|
|Location||Western Bay Of Plenty, Bay Of Plenty|
|Pay & Benefits||Vehicle, Fuel Card, Mobile, Uniforms & FUN EVENTS!|
|Listed||Wed 23 Oct, 1:41 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Are you a qualified Electrician looking for a challenging role and a fresh start with a growing Electrical Company?
Then this role could be perfect for you…if you’ve got what it takes!
Conway and Carpenter Electrical 2017 Ltd are on the hunt for a TOP Electrician.
We’re Te Puke’s oldest Electrical Company with modern day solutions. We are looking at opportunities for growth in new interesting sectors…. And we have big plans to make 2020 a great year!
Here’s why working with us will be the best career move you ever make:
- You get a company vehicle with fuel card
- An Android phone
- Tool allowance $600 per year
- Offering in the range of $30-$40 per hour dependent on experience
- Overalls, wet weather gear and boots provided – we’ve got flash new uniforms too!
- Exposure to a wide variety of interesting and challenging work, which will develop your skills and experience. You certainly won't be stuck doing the same thing day after day
- Beers, barbeques and lots of fun social events, we have been to the Horse Races, Stock Car Races, Kart Racing, and a part of Business House Golf in Te Puke – you’ll need a sense of humour and a competitive edge!
Here’s what we need from you:
- FULLY New Zealand Qualified and Registered Electrician.
- Hold a current Practising License.
- Have a clean full NZ Drivers license.
- Be able to work un-supervised, run your own jobs and train apprentices.
- The programming/commissioning of PLC systems such as Siemens, Unitronics and SCADA systems would be beneficial but not necessary
- VSD’s, HMI’s and a strong practical background in the electrical hardware associated with industrial projects, such as MCC’s, A.C. motors, distribution and controls equipment and their associated electrical field devices would also be beneficial but not necessary.
- Honest and trustworthy.
- Experience with both residential, construction and maintenance work.
- Take pride in your work and go the extra mile to make sure the job is top notch.
- Great people skills both with fellow workmates and customers.
- Computer literacy.
Requirements that would make you stand out also include...
- Experience with Heat Pump Installations
- Experience in fault finding and modifying industrial control wiring systems
- Sound basic knowledge of PLC’s and instrumentation
Please note there is a 1 week in 4 on call roster in place for the electrical team.
We will only be accepting FULLY New Zealand Qualified and Registered Electricians NO Limited License need apply.
If you think you’ve got what it takes then apply now via email with a copy of your CV and brief covering letter (with a photo of yourself) telling us why you are the right person for the job and email it through to firstname.lastname@example.org by 23rd November 2019.
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.