|Company||Hanmer Springs Thermal Pools & Spa|
|Listed||Fri 29 Nov, 6:33 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
We believe this is an exciting opportunity if you are just starting out in your marketing career or have some prior experience in this area already.
The role includes but is not limited to:
- Digital Marketing - administering the social and digital marketing campaigns.
- Website Maintenance - administer updates and changes to various websites.
- Branded Merchandise - co-ordinate all branded merchandise requirements - brochures, marketing merchandise, signage etc.
- Events & Trade Shows - co-ordinate and attend consumer and specified trade shows.
- Promotions and Sales Initiatives - co-ordinate specified sales initiatives and look for future opportunities for promotions and sales.
- Database Management - administer updates and changes to various memberships and associated databases.
- Marketing Analysis - co-ordinate statistical and financial analysis and develop strategies to drive improvement.
- General marketing and promotional support - assist with the general marketing of Hanmer Springs Thermal Pools & Spa and their associated business units and ventures.
- Administration Duties - carry out general administration support as required.
This role works alongside experienced colleagues and enjoys the benefits of long standing client relationships, however you will need to bring your business development, digital marketing, sales and customer service skills and of course you really need to enjoy people and networking.
Additionally you will have:
- Social media skills and knowledge.
- You'll be creative, good at design, and able to tell a compelling story.
- You'll have a head for detail and problem solving, and a love of all things digital.
- The ability to self-manage and effectively prioritise tasks.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to take direction.
We offer a relaxed and friendly working environment situated in the beautiful alpine village of Hanmer Springs.
Previous marketing experience would be an advantage but is not essential.
This role will commence mid January 2020.
If you believe you have the skills to take on this role then please apply in writing.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.