|Company||Hospice Wairarapa Community Trust|
|Listed||Thu 3 Jun, 2:34 pm|
|Type||Part time, Permanent|
Are you motivated, organised, and creative? Do you have a big heart? Can you juggle (figuratively speaking)??!
Hospice Wairarapa are looking for an experienced, high performing Fundraiser to join our small but perfectly formed team in Masterton initially working 28 hours a week with the possibility of additional hours in the near future.
Our ideal candidate will be community-minded, possess a can-do attitude, be flexible, share our commitment to the growth of Hospice and have a knowledge and passion for all things Fundraising and if you can write grant applications that scream ‘Pick Me’ even better!!!
They will be responsible for;
• Developing and managing new fundraising events alongside our existing established ones
• Grants (application and accountability)
• Developing and growing our regular Giving and Membership programmes
• Growing our income streams
• Promoting Hospice Wairarapa as the charity of choice in our community
For an application form and position description please contact email@example.com
Applications close 4pm Friday 25th June 2021