End User Experience Jobs
Let the right job find you
With a Job Profile, employers and recruiters can contact you if your profile matches what they're looking for.
Planning Analytics Specialist
We are seeking a Planning Analytics/Cognos TM1 Developer to join our Data and Insights team.
Manual Test Analyst
We are seeking a security-cleared Manual Test Analyst for an upcoming contract to help our client undergo a technology refresh.
Central Otago Districts Council’s Information Services department is looking for its next ICT Lead.
- Work for a company that values their team.
- Flexible working arrangements are available.
- Leave the concrete jungle and work in paradise!
Network and Voice Engineer
New Year, New Role! Are you a Network & Voice Telco Engineer looking for your next challenge? Apply today to take the next step in your career!
Business Partner - Capability
An exciting opportunity with a market leader for someone with capability uplift and L&D experience.
Service Desk Analyst (Hybrid)
Providing Tier 1 & 2 technical support to employees across the motu, help problem solve and provide solutions! 2 permanent roles available
$60K - $70K annually
- Use your technical know-how and previous experience to problem solve
- Provide supportive customer service to employees, resolving tier 1&2 queries
- Highbrook, Auckland location, Mon-Fri 830-5pm (40 hrs per week) free parking
Jonel Hydraulics are looking for an experienced Service Engineer to join our team in Christchurch. APPLY NOW.
- Mechanical Engineering Degree or Cert. in Plant Maintenance
- Installation, maintenance, troubleshooting, & customer support
- Join the team at Jonel Hydraulics in Christchurch
Senior Communications Designer (Fixed term)
Awesome opportunity for a seasoned Senior Communications Designer to join a supportive team for a fixed term contract until the end of August.
Are you a skilled and experienced Fabricator Welder who will fit right in and wants to contribute to the ongoing success of a growing business?
- Active VMA is growing! We are on the lookout for skilled and enthusiastic people to join our team
- A family orientated work environment
- A company committed to personal growth and development
Business Support Analyst
Business Support Analyst required for a fixed term until 28/06/2024 working full time hours Monday to Friday.
Revitalize systems, resolve issues, and shape the future of IT solutions in a dynamic role.
This role is challenging yet rewarding, working for an iconic New Zealand organisation, that has been around for well over a century.
Senior Technology Support Technician
We have a great opportunity within our Technology Services team for a permanent full time Senior Technology Support Technician.
Looking for an Office Manager with experience in Payroll and Accounts to join our Team in the exciting challenging Waste & Recycling Industry!
Regional Maintenance Manager
Lead departments under the divisional umbrella to achieve effective performance within planned schedules and guidelines.
Join a team of 5 purchasing officers led by the Central Area Purchasing Manager based at Hutt Valley Hospital
Training and Devolvement Professional
Seeking training & development professional for busy Mechanical , Panel and Paint shop to maintain business operations up to the Industry standards.
$30 - $35 per hour