As a leading New Zealand Security Company, Platform 4 Group (P4G) brings a 360 analysis into all security tasks.
A great security service is all about people – looking after them, their property, or their business in the most intelligent and courteous way. We are hiring Monitoring and Dispatch Operators to join our Triton, Alarm Monitoring team.
Triton monitors alarms throughout New Zealand from our high security Central Alarm Monitoring station. Whether it is a complete alarm service including 24-hour monitoring, panic alarms, intruder alarms, medical alerts, smoke detectors, fire safety equipment, public address networks we do it right.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Receiving inbound calls related to alarms & incidents, dispatching, permacon changes, and customer queries
- Making outbound calls to coordinate dispatching, manage incidents, notify key holders, and support new customers
- Support patrols by completing guard welfare checks and follow ups
- Providing alarm reset instructions and basic troubleshooting to customers
- Providing professional customer service quickly & accurately in stressful situations.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Excellent customer service
- Problem solving and ability to prioritise multiple items at once
- Knowledge of and familiarity with computers, and M&D systems.
- Ability to learn and use new software/tools to complete multiple tasks.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating & maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Work in fast paced and self-directed environment
- Able to help out to cover addition shifts when required.
Vacancies: 2 Part time Permanent Positions. The successful candidates must be prepared to work rostered hours in recognition of the company being a 24 hour, seven days a week operation. Ideally, candidates will be available for an immediate start. Both of these roles could turn into full-tie work for the right people.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a Security Company enjoying an exciting growth period, while also developing your experience and skills to further your career within the industry.
If you would like to work with a leader in the security Industry, please attach a cover letter and CV with your application.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.