This item was sold to another member.
- Browse for similar listings in Other
Own a piece of history! The now famous Pauls Audio 'WE ARE NOT MUNT'D' sign is up for sale.
Your chance to own this awesome piece of history!
- As seen on TV! Featured on a 3 NEWS article about Christchurch.
- Made from flimsy plastic, metal and some scraps of wood we had laying around. Could always be upgraded to Carbon Fibre, alloy and slate if one desires.
- Hand crafted with approximately 2 whole hours of not so careful workmanship.
- Very well designed, just not well executed, metal frame with wooden base.
- Hand stencilled wording in some random font.
- Has strategically placed holes, dings and scratches that were built into the design aspect to ensure maximum sign-age (I think thats why they are there...)
- Catches the wind well (it has flown a couple of times) and could make a good air-brake on a vehicle
If you don't need a sign, it could be used for other things! eg paper weight, sun shade, race-day hat, rubbish bin filler, boat anchor .... so many options!
This sign belongs in a museum, not just because it is old and well used, but because it went on display shortly after the large earthquake here in Christchurch and has become quite popular since. Many people have stopped outside to take photos, obviously so they can prove they have seen it in person, just like the Grand Canyon, the Empire State building, the giant L&P bottle and other world famous landmarks.
Please dig deep, as ALL of the winning bid will go to the Christchurch Earthquake Appeal, to help all the people of Christchurch get back to normal as soon as possible!
Shipping & pick-up options
|Destination & description||Price|
|Buyer must pick-up from Christchurch City, Canterbury||Free|
Cash, NZ Bank Deposit, Credit Card over phone / EFTpos in shop