BRAND NEW This item is in stock with our Australian supplier
Please allow 10-14 working days for delivery
The Art of Pasta by Lucio Galletto
ISBN: 9780143792468 PUBLISHER: Lantern FORMAT: Paperback PAGES: 256 PUBLICATION DATE: 30.07.2018
DESCRIPTION: For more than 35 years, Lucio Galletto has been serving pasta in his multi award-winning restaurant in Sydney, while David Dale has been studying the history and mythology of food. In The Art of Pasta, they have collaborated with artist Luke Sciberras to create a pasta bible that is as practical as it is beautiful.
Discover how to make your own plates of pasta, from flavouring and cutting the dough to rolling gnocchi and filling tortellini. All the classic shapes and sauces are here - puttanesca and passata, rigatoni and ravioli - plus new favourites to explore.
Let The Art of Pasta take you on an inspiring tour through the history and regions of Italy with over 160 authentic recipes - and fall in love with pasta all over again.
The 2018 updated edition includes-
- More than 50 recipes suitable for vegetarians
- Suggestions for pastas best served in summer and in winter
- Seven regional variations on pesto, using walnuts, pistachios, orange juice and chilli
- The genuine, original bolognese rag
- A pasta dessert from 160 BC, with honey and bay leaves
- The 'tortegli' demanded by Michelangelo in the 1500s
- In Stock with our supplier.
- Stock image only. Actual cover art may differ
- Please read the top of the listing for delivery times
- Unable to send to PO Boxes
Shipping & pick-up options
|Destination & description||Price|
|Nationwide - 1st book||$4.90|
Seller does not allow pick-ups