With the simplicity and clarity that is the hallmark of Sri Chinmoy's writings, this comprehensive guide takes you from the first stages of concentration and meditation through the advanced practice of contemplation. Topics include:
- Meditation techniques that anyone can learn
- How to unfold your deepest spiritual self
- Developing your power of concentration
- How to find and keep lasting peace of mind
- How to break through negative emotions like anger and fear
- Awakening the heart center to discover the power of your soul . . . plus a special section in which Sri Chinmoy answers 150 questions on a wide range of experiences often encountered in meditation.
About the Author Author, poet, musician and spiritual leader, Sri Chinmoy (1931-2007) is recognized as an authoritative and highly regarded teacher of meditation. For 37 years he was director of the non-denominational Peace Meditations at the United Nations in New York City. He wrote and lectured extensively on the topics of meditation, happiness, health and the spiritual foundations of peace in our modern world..
Shipping & pick-up options
|Destination & description||Price|
|Shipping more than one item||No extra charge|
|Pick-up available from Auckland City, Auckland||Free|
Pay instantly by card, Ping balance or saved bank account.
Cash, NZ Bank Deposit