Gods Awesome Book DVD Part One and Part Two contain nearly eight hours of seminar teaching, divided into twelve 30-50 minute sessions for home-groups.
A printed Study Guide with suggested discussion questions is also included with each part.
Heres what others have said who have been to the seminar:
- Loved the facts and proofs of how awesome God and His Book are.
- Good use of media. Great material. Passionately presented.
- Answered quite a few questions Particularly pleased that 'Bible Codes' were put firmly in context, i.e. emphasis on the 'Book' itself.
- Thanks Ian for an informative and interesting seminar. Well done. Great that you acknowledge information sources. Thanks also for doing your own homework. It added a great deal to the seminar.
- Thanks again for expanding the size of my God far beyond my mind.
- Very enjoyable - learnt heaps! Always believed the Bible as being total Truth but the supporting information learnt will be useful when speaking with non-Christians and their tricky questions!
- Absolutely amazing. I am speechless. I sat there with my mouth open all day. Incredible stuff. I have had my socks blown off just like you said.
Part One (2-DVD set) covers the first three modules:
- The Bible as History
- Is the Text Reliable?
- Those Boring Genealogies .
Shipping & pick-up options
|Destination & description||Price|
|Nationwide 3-4 days, Economy||$10.00|
|Pick-up available from Christchurch City, Canterbury||Free|
Estimated delivery times in business days
Pay instantly by card, Ping balance or saved bank account.