Other listings you might like
This beautifully produced book was privately issued by New Line Cinema as a promotional press book at the time of the launch of the Fellowship of the Ring in 2001 and was not available for sale in stores.
Publisher: New Line Cinema Date of publication: 2001 Condition: as new Edition: First Edition
The book has been produced to a very high standard and this copy is in pristine condition.
It has a linen/cotton cover with an embossed title and beautifully laid out pages printed on high-quality paper stock, with large glossy photographs. The back cover has the web address for the Lord of the Rings at America Online.
It measures 30x30cm and has 60 pages of content: -Taking on Tolkien: Peter Jackson Brings Fantasy to Life
- Many cultures of the Ring: the cast and characters
- Imagining Middle Earth - the design
- Weta gets to work
- Middle Earth Down Under: New Zealand
- From Hobbits to Elves: the costumes and make up -Breaking Digital Ground - special effects
- Into the Ring's Evil: Stunts and Action
- The cast of characters
- The filmmakers
Shipping & pick-up options
|Destination & description
|Courier - Nationwide
|Courier - Nationwide > Rural
|Pick-up available from Auckland City, Auckland
NZ Bank Deposit