This listing closed and did not sell.
- Browse for similar listings in Water pumps
Multi Stage Stainless Steel Pressure Pump (4 stage)
Suitable for household, gardens or farming, this impressive multi-stage pressure pump is your reliable working partner. With its abundance of great, powerful specifications and features, it was bulit to supply a constant and stable pressure solution. Strong 1100W motor power, massive flow rate, stainless steel pump body and anti-corrosive housing, it's packed with every feature that makes it perfect. Everything is made easy where it automatically turns on/off on open/closing of any tap. Its performance will exceed your expectations. Buy one today and have the best and most reliable equipment at hand.
- Air-conditioning system
- Water treatment
- Pressure boosting for the water on processing line.
- Heating and cooling water on industrial processing line
- Air freshen, moistening equipment (soft water)
- Water supply and pressure boosting (drinking water, weak chlorine water)
- Fertilization/metering system
- Convey thin, clean, non-flammable and non-explosive liquid without solid granules and fibers
Voltage: 240V, 50Hz Motor Power: 1100W, 1.5HP Max. Pumping height: 58m Max Pressure: 84 psi Max. Flow rate: 7200L/hr, 120L/m Inlet/Outlet Size: 32mm (in), 25mm (out) Protection class: IP55 Dimensions: 44.3 x 38 x 13.3cm Standard NZ 3 pin plug Built in thermal overload protection Insulation class F TUV certificate Germany RUN DRY protection Self-priming
- liquid temperature: +5?-+60?
- Max ambience temperature: +50?
- Max pressure: 10 bar
- Max suction head: 5m with non return valve.
- Maximum inlet pressure is limited by the maximum operating pressure
One Year Warranty
Stainless steel pump housing, motor shaft, impellers & stages!!!!
Shipping & pick-up options
|Destination & description||Price per item|
|rural in auckland||$15.00|
|rural in north island||$35.00|
|rural in south island||$45.00|
|Pick-up available from Waitakere, Auckland||Free|
This seller is located in Waitakere, Auckland