This listing closed and did not sell.
- Browse for similar listings in Crafts
If you are the buyer or seller, for more options
Perfect decoration on your flower vases at home. Perfect gift for your friends and loved ones.
- 100% Brand new & high quality
- A beautiful and versatile accessory for the whole year
- Use for plant decor, flower vase and home decoration
How to Use:
- Add one ounce (2 tablespoons) to one gallon of water or 1 tablespoon to 2 quarts of water (for larger beads use distilled water).
- Allow 6-12 hours for beads to absorb water.
- Drain any excess water with a strainer or colander.
- Pour finished beads in vases and bowls.
- Add more water to beads when they begin to dry out.
- After a long period of use, beads can be washed with hot water while they are in a strainer.
- Style: Crystal Soil
- Color: Multi-colors
- Size before absorbing water: 1.5-2mm
- Size after absorbing water: 10mm
- 1000 x Jelly Crystal Soil
- These are highly absorbent bead balls. The size of it depends on the amount of water being absorbed.
- The size will be bigger but the color may become a bit lighter.
- It is also best to use wax paper or plastic wrap in between each color.
- We accept PO Box delivery
- We do not accept change of mind returns
- Please email us if there is any issue with the product before placing feedback
Shipping & pick-up options
|Destination & description||Price|
|NON RURAL (Accepts PO Box, Non-Signature)||$6.99|
|RURAL (Accepts PO Box, Non-Signature)||$10.99|
Seller does not allow pick-ups
Pay instantly by card, Ping balance or saved bank account.
NZ Bank Deposit
Jelly Crystal Soil
Closed: Sat 28th May, 2:02am
deals_depot 95.8% positive feedback Seller located in Te Kuiti, Waikato
About the seller
deals_depot95.8% positive feedback( 153
address verified in trade