This listing closed and did not sell.
- Browse for similar listings in Vintage
Manufactured July 1993 Purchased in New Zealand 1994. One owner. Used as home computer for a few years and then shelved in its original box. Well looked after.
Operating System: MacOS 7.1
Processor: MC68030, 32 bit architecture, 16 MHz
Memory: RAM: 10 MB (SIMMs) ROM: 1 MB PRAM: 256 bytes VRAM: 512K
Disk Drives: Built in Apple SuperDrive 1.4 MB floppy disk drive Internal 80 MB SCSI hard disk External SCSI Zip 100 drive (+ USB Zip 100 drive)
- Built in 10-inch diagonal, high-resolution Trinitron colour, 512x384 pixel bitmapped display.
- VRAM 512K=16 bits/pixel (thousands of colours)
Interfaces: Two Apple Desktop Bus (ADB) ports Two RS-232/RS-422 serial ports for modem, printer, network, etc External SCSI interface port Sound output port - mono 22kHz Sound input port - mono 22kHz
Microphone: Internal electret microphone - omnidirectional
Input: 240V AC,50Hz,90W
- One ADB keyboard (as supplied with the machine)
- One ADB Extended keyboard (includes F keys etc)
- One ADB mouse
- One external Iomega Zip drive - SCSI interface. Includes all necessary cables (software installed).
- One external Iomega Zip drive - USB interface. Includes all necessary cables & install CD.
- Original box, polystyrene packaging, and "Macintosh Essentials" box (all in used condition).
- Apple stickers
- Technical Information Booklet
- Packing List
- Macintosh Users Guide,304 pages
- Getting Started With Your Macintosh Colour Classic,32 pages
- Quick Reference Card
- Legal Documents 20xZip Disks
- Requires lithium battery. Currently the computer cannot store the correct date and time when it is off.
- Yellowing has occurred on the case of the machine and its keyboard and mouse, as is typical of machines of its age. See photo.
- Original OS install disks are not supplied, but the entire machine has been backed up on a Zip disk (supplied).
Pickup preferred. I take no responsibility for damage during shipping.
Shipping & pick-up options
|Destination & description||Price|
|Pick-up available from Hamilton, Waikato||Free|
Cash, NZ Bank Deposit