- 1pcs x Arduino Uno R3
- 1pcs x cnc shield v3
- 4pcs x DRV8825
- 4pcs x Heatsink
CNC Shield Board:
- Latest CNC Shield Version 3.0 for Arduino.
- GRBL 0.9 compatible. (Open source firmware that runs on a UNO for Arduino that turns G-code commands into stepper signals)
- PWM Spindle and direction pins 4-Axis support (X, Y, Z, A-Can duplicate X, Y, Z or do a full 4th axis with custom firmware using pins D12 and D13)
- 2 x End stops for each axis (6 in total) Coolant enable
- Jumpers to set the Micro-Stepping for the stepper drivers. (Some drivers like the DRV8825 can do up to 1/32 micro-stepping )
- Runs on 12-36V DC. (At the moment only the DRV8825 drivers can handle up to 36V so please consider the - operation voltage when powering the board.)
=> ALL PRODUCTS WE ARE SELLING ARE IN STOCK IN NZ <=
If you want to see all the products we are selling, please refer the following link http://www.trademe.co.nz/Members/Listings.aspx?member=6033450
Delivery Note :
- As following our policy, all products will be shipped by a signature required ticket as the default delivery option.
- If you don't want the signature delivery, please leave a comment and specific delivery instruction.
For more information, refer the Q&A section on the listing.
We will provide technical advice for all the products we are selling :)
Shipping & pick-up options
|Destination & description||Price|
|Nationwide (Non-Rural) - With Tracking / Signature||$4.99|
|Nationwide (Rural) - With Tracking / Signature||$8.99|
|Combined with another freight paying purchase||$0.00|
|Pick up from Albany (North Shore)||$0.00|
|Shipping more than one item||No extra charge|
|Pick-up available from North Shore, Auckland||Free|