The Laser Competition 2 tent is the ultimate lightweight 3 season hiking tent. Ideal for those that are serious about minimalist hiking, this tent sleeps up to 2 people.
- Features doors on both sides of the tent
- Porch area for gear
- Fly and inner pitch as one
- High quality DAC Featherlite poles
- Compatible with the Terra Nova Fastpack system, allowing the tent to be pitched just with the fly and footprint (footprint available separately)
- Packed weight of 1.25kg
- Low profile shape and design make it ideal for wild camping as well as campsite use
We also recommend using the optional footprint (sold separately) as it helps to prolong the life your groundsheet.
- A free pole cover (tied on) is supplied with the laser tents to fully wateproof the main seam, add stability, protect the zip and add extra protection to the most exposed part of the tent to UV damage.
- Fly and Inner pitch together easily as one
- There are doors at the front and back the tent, with a good sized porch at the front which provides good access and ventilation.
- Compatible with Terra Nova Fastpack system
- Comes with 4 x Dyneema guylines - Dyneema is three times as strong as standard guyrope and helps to add extra support
- Inner door is half mesh which is midge proof and there are mesh panels at each end of the inner and flysheet (with waterproof cover) to ensure good ventilation.
- Sleeps: 2
- Season Rating Spec: 3 season backpacking
- Free standing?: No (tent requires guy lines to be pitched)
- Minimum Weight: 1.08Kg (2lb 6oz)
- Packed Weight: 1.23Kg (2lb 11oz)
- Pitch Time (estimate): 5 mins
- Number of Porches: 1
- Number of Doors: 2
- Pitch Type: Fly and Inner pitch together
- Range: 3 Season Backpacking
- Flysheet: Watershed Si2 R/S 5000mm
- Floor: Waterbloc R/S 6000mm
- Poles: 8.7mm DAC ...
Shipping & pick-up options
|Destination & description||Price|
|0 - 5kg Nationwide NZ Rural||$9.99|
|0 - 5kg Nationwide NZ Urban||$4.99|
|Combined - highest freight fee applies||$0.00|
|Pick-up available from North Shore, Auckland||Free|