Water flow meter and flow sensor
Water Flow Meter with Flow Sensor
Compact Easy to Use Flow Meter with 1/4" Pipe Flow Sensor Included. This unit displays the current Flow Rate as well as the total amount of Water that has passed. The unit counts Up i.e. from zero to 99999 The unit is battery operated and easy to read. Mounting is suitable for all standard 3/4" pipes and a 1.5 metre long sensor cable is provided.
The unit is powered by 2 x AA Batteries and will automatically switch off when not sensing any flow.
- Flow Rate 0.8 – 8.0 litre/minute
- Displays Both Flow Rate and Total Number of Litres
- Fitting for 1/4" BSP
- Dimension: (display) 69mm x 57mm x 35mm
- Accuracy + or – 10%, I have found 6% on my own diesel powered boat.
- Operating Current : 1.0 mA (work), 0.015 mA (sleep) Flow totalizing up to 99999 litres
- Low Battery Power Alert
- Fluid Temperature: 0 to 60 degrees C
- Fluid Pressure: up to 6 bar or 85 psi
- Supply Voltage: Uses 2 x AA Batteries
- Automatic data memorized when battery power is off
- The unit will automatically turn on when there is water flowing through the sensor.
- It will automatically turn off in 10 seconds when there is no water flowing.
- Press the “DISPLAY” button will turn on the LCD of the unit Pressing the
- “DISPLAY” button again could choose to display accumulated flowing volume (flow total) or real-time flow rate.
- Use a pen tip to keep pressing the “RESET” button for 4 seconds, the total measuring volume will be reset to be zero.
The unit must be mounted horizontal and a maximum of 30 degrees tilt will provide good accuracy if the unit is tilted beyond that you will get inaccurate readings. The sender does not weigh much and does not require mounting, suspension between the flexible hose fittings is sufficient. If possible mount downstream of a filter if this is not possible we suggest you install a Ryco fuel filter Z14 (Super Cheap auto)
Questions & Answers