6 X AUTOLITE IRIDIUM SPARK PLUG HOLDEN BUICK ECOTEC L27 L36 L67 S/C 3.8L V6
SET OF 6 AUTOLITE SPARK PLUGS TO SUIT HOLDEN BUICK ECOTEC L27 L36 L67 SUPERCHARGED 3.8L V6
Vehicle Fitment: Calais VP VR VS VT VX VY, Caprice VR VS WH WK, Commodore VP VR VS VT VU VX VY, Monaro V2, Statesman VQ VR VS WH WK
For further details, please refer to the vehicle fitment guide in the above image.
Inspired and used within NASCAR, these premium Iridium spark plugs are for the enthusiasts with high performance applications in mind. These plugs are one of the brand's most technologically advanced spark plugs ever. With an iridium-enhanced 0.6 mm fine wire design and proprietary platinum side wire technology, these spark plugs provide better durability and a more focused ignition for better overall ignitability and optimum performance. The new Autolite plugs ignite more gas and air mixture inside the cylinders to deliver better overall performance. The ignition is also more focused, which provides better and faster fuel combustion, optimizing the vehicles spark plug performance.
- Iridium-enhanced center electrode.
- Patented, platinum side wire technology.
- 0.6-mm fine wire design.
- Nickel-plated shell.
- 6 X Autolite iridium spark plug
Part Number: SP638
- You can contact us if you are unsure about fitment.
- Gap the new spark plugs as recommended in the above fitment guide or car owner's manual. Use a feeler gauge to measure the gap between the center and ground electrode. The gauge should pass through snugly but easily. If too lose or too tight, reset the gap.
- The images are for illustrative purposes only.
- You may receive an address confirmation email in the event our database is unable to verify your delivery address.
- Goods may take up to 10 working days to arrive depending on stock levels. Please contact us directly if you have concerns with your order.
* Please remember to check out our other performance products for sale *