Racetech RT1000 FIA race seat
Welcome to Racetech Manufacturing, we are a New Zealand owned and operated company based in Seaview, Wellington.
Call Racetech to confirm lead time. We are currently experiencing lead times of up to 4 weeks.
This listing is for one RT1000 seat only - seat brackets are not included but can be purchased separately as per pricing below:
Side mounting brackets (pair): RTB1005M - 5mm thick Alloy, $119.00 RTB1003S - 3mm thick Steel, $79.00
The RT1000 meets the demands of the motorsport enthusiast, with all the function but none of the frills. Weighing in at a lean 8.9kg (total weight) and homologated to FIA 8855-1999 standards, grab a couple today and get racing.
- Fibreglass shell construction with a glossy black gel-coat
- Ideal for smaller classics where cabin width is limited
- Suitable for road or competition use
- FIA homologated to 8855-1999 standards
- Side mounted with RTB1005M or RTB1003S brackets (sold separately)
- Proudly made in Wellington, NZ (like all Racetech seats)
Ideal For: Because of its narrow profile, the RT1000 is ideal for smaller classics where cabin width is limited.
Seats are sent via Toll and can only be sent to COMMERCIAL BUSINESS ADDRESSES or TOLL DEPOTS.
Bulk Shipping Rates: 2 x RT1000 Seats to North Island $80.50 2 x RT1000 Seats to South Island $120