GReddy Shift Knob Aluminum, Diamond Shape - High Type A01
This auction is for: 1x GReddy Gear Knob
GReddy part number: 14500571
A01 General purpose "High Type"
"High Type" - where the shift knob sits higher up above the shifter threads (standard type shift lever, without reverse lock-out switch) Anodized blue GReddy badge with o-ring 5-speed MT cars and 6-speed MT cars where reverse unlocking is not related to knob shape
Shift lever screw size 3 types [M10 x P1.25] [M10 x P1.5] [M12 x P1.25] adapter screws are included
Example of conformity
- All 5-speed transmission vehicle
- 6-speed like: [Toyota SXE10, Nissan S15, Z33, Z34, Mazda NB8, NCEC, ND5RC, SE3P, Honda AP1, AP2, FK, Mitsubishi CT9A, CZ4A (SST, etc.)
GReddy Traditional Diamond Shape Shift Knob - Polished
- Supports 3 types of genuine shift lever screw sizes (M10P1.25, M10P1.5, M12P1.25)
- The mounting height can be adjusted. (with included jam nut and 8mm allan wrench) (Adjustable range: Type A01 approx. 30 mm / Type A02 approx. 15 mm)
- Highly rigid mounting with a metal adapter
- Five types of shift pattern decals included
Installed weight: 197-203g
Originally designed for TRUST/GREX sequential transmissions in the 1990s. You can now feel the comfort and precision of our retro billet, CNC shift knobs. The new inner-screw inserts make installation height adjustable, simple and secure. The traditional knobs offer excellent comfort for both side and overhand grips
3 Included Threaded Adapters : M10 x P1.25 - most Nis, Inf, Mit, & Maz M10 x P1.5 - most Hon & Acu M12 x P1.25 - most Toy, Lex, Sci, & Sub
Each GReddy CNC Stainless Shift Knob includes 3 of the most common thread sizes inserts to suit most Japanese manual transmission shifters. Compatible with 5 and 6 speeds with various gate patterns
Pickup from North Shore, Auckland.
Contact to be made within 3 working days, and payment / pickup within 5 working days, no exceptions! Failure to do so will result in Bad Feedback!
Please DO NOT BID if you can't follow the conditions above