GKTECH V4 S/R/Z32 Chromoly Rear Camber Arms
Welcome to CPNZ
CPNZ (Concept Parts New Zealand) was created by a bunch of like minded engineers who aim to bring the quality, innovation and customer service back to the New Zealand automotive market.
We are also the leading distributor of GKTECH products in New Zealand.
WE ACCEPT Pay Now on all our products, use your credit or debit card for instant dispatch
The new V4 GKTECH suspension arms are an even further improved version of their popular V3 Chromoly arms. They now have more driveshaft clearance, and more camber adjustment. When you lower your car negative camber is introduced. This reduces the contact patch of your tyres and thus available traction. The rear camber arms are a direct replacement of the OEM arm and will correct this issue.
These camber arms allow for approximately -5/+7 degrees of camber adjustment.
- V4 arms feature high quality 5/8" Teflon lined pillow ball rod ends which eliminate the flex found in factory rubber bushing offering a more direct and predictable feel.
- V4 arms are manufactured from chromoly 28mm OD (3mm wall) tube with billet CNC machined ends with recessed ends for additional strength.
- CAD designed, FEA tested, CNC machined ends, CNC mandrel bent arms (toe arms, camber and rear LCA's), CNC tube notched (camber and LCA's) and TIG welded.
- 20 degree bend in the end of the arm to clear chassis rails on lowered vehicles Vehicle Compatibility:
- Nissan 180sx
- Nissan S13 Silvia
- Nissan S14 200SX
- Nissan S15 200SX
- Nissan Skyline R32 GTS, GTS-T, GTR
- Nissan Skyline R33 GTS, GTS-T, GTR
- Nissan Skyline R34 GTT, GTR
- Nissan C33, C34, C35
- Nissan A31 Cefiro
- Nissan Z32 300ZX
Any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
Items will be posted out same day as payment clearing.
Please check our other listings for other quality automotive products
Brembo, Wilwood, drift, luxury sports, drift max, drift works, geo master, hub knuckles, GK Tech, aftermarket.
Questions & Answers