50 PCS Solder Seal Heat Shrink Wire Connectors
Provide You with Qualified Terminals & Meet Your Needs In A Variety of Wiring Projects
Whether you are working on your boat, vehicle, home or scientific project, our heat shrink solder and seal connectors will ensure solid soldering, increased current flow and weatherproof connections every time
- Shrinkage Ratio 2:1
- An easy ONE step connection of wires, insulated and sealed
- Easy Identification: Color coded connector tubing
- Transparent sleeve provides precise inspection when strip and insert wires inside
- Polyolefin heat shrink butt connectors improve Pullout Strength.
- High-quality wire connectors in Seal, Strain Relief, Cable Check and Insulation.
- Melted Solder ensures wires Strongly Connected and avoids wires slipping out from the terminal
Color: Yellow, Blue, Red, White. Sizes: 5 x Yellow Connectors: Diameter 6.0 mm, Cable cross-section 4.0-6.0 mm² (A.W.G.:12-10); 12 x Blue Connectors: Diameter 4.5mm, Cable cross-section 1.5-2.5 mm² (A.W.G.:16-14); 23 x Red Connectors: Diameter 2.7 mm, Cable cross-section 0.5-1.0 mm² (A.W.G.:22-18); 10 x White Connectors: Diameter 1.7 mm, Cable cross-section 0.25-0.34 mm²(A.W.G.:26-24).
Package Included: 1×50 PCS Heat Shrink Solder Connectors (Four Sizes/Colors)
Operating Temperature Range: Operating temperature : -55? - 125? Minimum shrink temperature: 80°C Minimum temperature for solder to melt: 138°C