Clay Bar Car Cleaning Detailing Marks Remover
Magic result just like the car in the showroom! As you will see, claying is well worth the effort when it comes to properly caring for your car and keeps your investment looking great for years to come.
- 100% Brand new and high quality
- It can remove different kinds of blots such as rust, oil contamination etc.
- It Does NOT hurt your car
- Suitable for any color car paint
- It supports reuse, safe and environmental protection.
- It can be used in the part of car body, glass, mirror surface, bumper etc.
- Keep in a sealed box/bag for reuse.
- Color: Blue
- Weight: 180-190g
Package includes: Magic Car Clean Clay x 1
How to use:
- Thoroughly wash and dry your car or truck.
- Cut your detailing clay in half and form a round flat surface.
- Spray water or clay lubricant onto the section you want to clay. Work small areas at a time (approx 10”x10”).
- Gently apply slight pressure as you glide the detailing clay bar over the surface of the paint in a back and forth motion. Do not apply excessive pressure; remember you are only meant to glide the bar over the surface to remove embedded contaminants. You might feel the clay grab at first, and then release. The glide resistance will diminish as the contaminants are removed.
- Wipe clay lubricant from the surface with a good quality microfiber towel.
- Fold over your clay and knead to reshape often to expose a clean clay surface.
- Feel the area that has been cleaned. It should feel slick and smooth. If not, you will need to repeat the process until all of the surface contamination has been removed.
- Continue this process over the entire car and remember that detail clay works great on your headlight lenses, glass, chrome and wheels too!
- As a precaution, when claying wheels be sure to use a dedicated clay bar that will not ever be used on your car’s paint as well.