Autoleader 1 PCS Auto Throttle Position Sensor TPS For Ford F4SZ9B989AA DY967 Ca
Descriptions: Name: Car Throttle Position Sensor Color: black Material: plastic For Ford LIN COLN F4SZ9B989AA DY967 Features:
- Made of automotive grade plastic and durable.
- The main function is to detect whether the starting engine is in idle or load condition, whether it is accelerating or slowing down.
- It is essentially a variable resistor and several switches mounted on the throttle body. Suitable For: For FORD CONTOUR 1998-1999 For FORD CROWN VICTORIA 1994-2004 For FORD E-150 1997-2004 For FORD E-250 1997-2004 For FORD E-350 1996-2004 For FORD E-450 2000-2004 For FORD E-550 2002-2003 For FORD EXCURSION 2000-2005 For FORD EXPEDITION 1997-2004 For FORD EXPLORER 1997-2003 For FORD EXPLORER SPORT 2001 For FORD EXPLORER SPORT TRAC 2001 For FORD F-150 1997-2003 For FORD F-150 HERITAGE2004 For FORD F-250 1996-1999 For FORD F-250 SUPER DUTY 1999-2004 For FORD F-350 1996-1997 For FORD F-350 SUPER DUTY 1999-2004 For FORD F-450 SUPER DUTY 1999-2004 For FORD F-550 SUPER DUTY 1999-2004 For FORD GT 2005-2006 For FORD MUS TANG 1996-2004 For FORD RANGER 1995-2001 For FORD TAURUS 1996-1999 For FORD THUNDERBIRD 1994-2002 For LIN COLN AVIA TOR 2003-2005 For LIN COLN CONTINENTAL 1995-2002 For LIN COLN LS 2000-2002 For LIN COLN MARK VIII 1996-1998 For LIN COLN NAVIGATOR 1998-2004 For LIN COLN TOWN CAR 1995-2004 For MERCURY COUGAR 1994-1997 For MERC
Thank you for your time. Here's some tips for shopping in our store.
- Shipping time: It will take 15~20 days to deliver to Newzealand.
- Our product will shipped from China.
3.If you have any questions about the product, please contact us, we will reply you as soon as possible.
Questions & Answers
Dear buyer, Thank you for your time. Here's some tips for shopping in our store. 1. Shipping time: It will take 15~20 days to deliver to Newzealand. 2. Our product will shipped from China. 3.If you have any questions about the product, please contact us, we will reply you as soon as possible. Seller comment Wednesday, 18 May 2022