LINK ECU G4X ATOM X Wire In ECU ~SPR
Welcome To SPR Parts
LINK ECU G4X ATOM X Wire In ECU
The G4X ATOM X is the latest version of Link's entry level ECU that blows the opposition away - half the size, all the technology! Now with more refinements with expanded data logging and uses the same microcontroller as the entire G4X range, It is more responsive and has higher bandwidth that its G4+ Atom II predecessor.
G4X features 512 megabytes of logging at 32bit using upto 250 channels, Each limited to 1kHz per channel (by the operating system) With a maxium of 100kHz
G4X features 8x faster communications speed, Allowing you to download logs 8x faster and pushes all the logging quickly up toa new and improved PC Link.
The Atom X can control up to 2 rotors or 4 cylinders with sequential injection and direct spark. This makes it ideal for naturally aspirated engines that just need a re-tune and dont need all the extra sensors and features that come with the higher level Link ECUs.
The Link ATOM X Is Ideal For
- 1-12 Cylinder Distributed
- 2-8 Cylinder Wasted Spark
- 1-4 Cylinder Direct Spark
- Odd Fire Engines
- 2-Stroke Engines
- Configurable Firing Order
- Configurable TDC Points (for odd fire)
- 2 x Digital inputs
- 2 x Temperature inputs
- 3 x Analog inputs
- 2 x Trigger inputs
- 4 x Injector drives
- 4 x Ignition drivers
- 4 x Auxiliary outputs^
- +5V Sensor power supply
- unused ignition drives can be used as additional Aux outputs
- 1x CAN bus
- 1x USB tuning connection
- 1 x thirty four pin, waterproof connector
- Upgraded Communications Chip
- Comes loaded with all of Link ECU's standard features.
- 512MB of logging memory
- 20 general purpose tables
- Runs on PC Link software for G4X
Please check out our other PERFORMANCE Parts. SPR Parts