EcuTek - ProEcu Programming Kit
Now features the new Ecu Connect Bluetooth device, simply connect the supplied USB cable to your PC for flashing in your EcuTek tune
EcuTek is one of the most advanced software packages on the market to tune factory ECUs. It allows us to modify the vehicles programming and change almost any running parameter within the ECU.
Using the ProECU Programming Kit, the ECUs of the following vehicles may be tuned, programmed (additional ecu licence required) and logged:
- Subaru BRZ
- Toyota FT-86/Scion FR-S
- Mazda 2005 onward MX-5 / Miata / Eunos 3rd Generation (NC) 1.8 and 2.0 litre petrol engines
The ECUs of the following vehicles may be programmed (NOT edited or tuned) additional ecu licence and tune file required & logged, if you wish to self tune you will need to purchase the corresponding tuning suite, please ask if you are unsure.
- Subaru DIT 2013 onward including Legacy, Forester XT and WRX models
- Subaru 2004 onward turbocharged petrol vehicles with Electronic Throttle Control (ETC)
- Subaru 2007 onward Subaru flat-four diesel vehicles
- Mitsubishi Diesel 2006 onward including Triton, L200, Shogun, and Challenger models
- Mitsubishi 2008 onward EVO X vehicles
- Mitsubishi 2005 onward Colt CZT & Ralliart (except JDM Colt) and Smart ForFour Brabus
- Mazda 2005 onward 3MPS, 6MPS, CX-7, 8MPV, Axela, MazdaSpeed vehicles with the MZR 2.3 litre turbocharged engine
- Mazda 2015 onward MX-5 / Miata / Eunos 4rd Generation (ND) 1.5 and 2.0 litre SkyActive-G petrol engines
- Mazda Diesel vehicles
- Nissan GTR R35 vehicles. Programming of the Transmission Control Module is also supported.
- Nissan Juke DiG-T
- Nissan 2009 onwards 370Z, including Infinity EX37, G37, M37, Q40, Q50 and Q60.
- Great Wall Steed/Wingle
- BMW 2012 onwards N55 Engine, including M235i, 335i, 435i
Please note this auction is solely for the purchase of the ProECU programing kit and does NOT include a vehicle license or associated remote tuning support cost.
Dynotech is an EcuTek Master Tuner
Questions & Answers