MACE ELECTRONIC THROTTLE CONTROLLER CHEVROLET CAPRICE PPV L77 6.0L V8 2014-2017
Vehicle Fitment: Caprice PPV
For further details, please refer to the vehicle fitment guide in the above image.
The strict regulations that modern cars must adhere to these days and the control systems put in place restrain the engine's performance and prevent you from experiencing its full potential. These are just a small device that help you restore that exhilarating sensation, without illegally interfering with any major componentry. Our controller eliminates the delay that exists between the throttle pedal and the butterfly in the throttle body, re-establishing throttle response and bottom-end acceleration. In addition to sharper throttle response, they also have couple of modes which further have a number of stages to select from to either increase or decrease intensity.
- Sport Mode: 9 stages of increased accelerator response suited for spirited driving.
- Economy Mode: Reduced accelerator response suited for economy driving around towns and on highways.
- Normal Mode: Factory throttle response. Features:
- OBD.II free, meaning power is sourced directly from the pedal and additional plugs are no longer required.
- Temperature ranges from -40~+125 °C
- Previously set stage numbers are retained thanks to Power off memory function.
- Improves low torque.
- Plug and play, Using the same OEM harness.
- Digital signal output AD/DA up to 10 Bit, efficiently responds to the original throttle signal.
Part Number: ETC810
- Electronic throttle controllers for other makes and engines can be purchased through other listings.
- Installation is quite simple and the modification is completely reversible within a couple of minutes. All kits include simple fitting and calibration instructions.
- You may receive an address confirmation email in the event our database is unable to verify your delivery address.
- Goods may take up to 10 working days to arrive depending on stock levels. Please contact us directly if you have concerns with your order.