Easy self install-able, bolt-on 3 inch T304 Stainless steel Turbo-back exhaust system with flex bellow, Adrenaline-R high flow muffler, dummy cat & side exit pipe with 4 inch tip.
Designed to fit models:
- Ford Rangers PX1 & PX2 09/2011 - 09/2016 Double cab 3.2L, manual & auto trans.
- Mazda BT50's 09/2011 - 09/2016 Double cab 3.2L, manual & auto trans.
The side exit pipe is available in 3 different finishing options, please specify pipe finish when purchasing, as follows
- Weld Oxide
- Mat Black (If your side exit pipe finish option has not been specified when ordering, the weld oxide finish will be supplied)
This Turbo-back full system is designed to increase torque and horsepower performance through free-flowing exhaust gasses, resulting in less back pressure, allowing for fast turbo spool and throttle response. This system also assists in reducing EGT's prolong engine life and increases fuel economy.
The exhaust system is designed, manufactured & tested here in New Zealand from T304 Stainless steel specifically to handle NZ's surrounding salt spraying cost lines.
This exhaust system sports a very aggressive grunty tone throughout the entire rev range whilst not droning in the cab.
The entire system is full penetration Tig welded together by certified welders, with inert gas back purge on the internal (for super-strong welds)
- T304 stainless steel tube
- 10mm thick bolt flanges
- NZ made Adrenaline-R muffler
- 4-inch angle cut side exit tip with rolled edge
- Dummy cat
- 3 piece full exhaust system for reduced weight
- No issue with WOF
- Pipe tip exits in front of rear wheel & fits snug behind Wildtrak or chrome tube style running boards whilst maintain good ground clearance
The kit includes everything as follows and is easy to self install in 2-3 hours,
- 3'' Turbo downpipe with flexi
- Straight section mid-pipe with muffler & dummy cat
- Side exit pipe
- All necessary bolts & hanger brackets
- New exhaust gaskets
Questions & Answers
|Destination & description||Price|
|Free shipping within New Zealand||Free|
|Shipping more than one item||No extra charge|
Seller does not allow pick-ups