Easy self install-able, bolt-on 3 inch T304 Stainless steel Turbo-back exhaust system with flex bellow, Adrenaline-R high flow muffler, dummy cat & diff dump pipe.
Designed to fit models:
- Ford Rangers PX1 & PX2 09/2011 - 09/2016 Double cab 3.2L, manual & auto trans.
- Mazda BT50's 09/2011 - 09/2016 Double cab 3.2L, manual & auto trans.
FREE SHIPPING NATIONWIDE!!!
This Turbo-back full system is designed to increase torque and horsepower performance through free-flowing exhaust gasses, resulting in less back pressure, allowing for fast turbo spool and throttle response. This system also assists in reducing EGT's prolong engine life and increases fuel economy.
The exhaust system is designed, manufactured & tested here in New Zealand from T304 Stainless steel specifically to handle NZ's surrounding salt spraying cost lines.
This exhaust system sports a very aggressive grunty tone throughout the entire rev range whilst not droning in the cab.
The entire system is full penetration Tig welded together by certified welders, with inert gas back purge on the internal (for super-strong welds)
- T304 stainless steel tube
- 10mm thick bolt flanges
- NZ made Adrenaline-R muffler
- diff dump pipe exits just in front of the differential
- Dummy cat (straight though, nothing inside)
- 3 piece full exhaust system for reduced weight
- Exhaust system is designed to maintain good ground clearance (for 4wd etc.)
- 100% fully legal, no issue with warrants & should be no need for LVVTA certification
The kit includes everything as follows and is easy to self install in 1-2 hours,
- 3-inch Turbo downpipe with flexi
- Straight section mid-pipe with muffler & dummy cat
- Diff dump pipe
- All necessary bolt /fasteners & hanger brackets
- New exhaust gaskets (System utilizess your factory rubber exhaust mounts)
Questions & Answers (7)
Px3? bigmoe(86• 05:42 am, Sun, 9 May ) If you run a Turbo back system for a PX3 you'll have to do a DPF delete, this will avoid your factory mechanical warranty if you still have one. Alternatively you can purchase a muffler delete pipe, see my other listing for this (these pipes do not avoid mechanical warranty). If you'd rather go ahead with the DPF delete message me on Facebook for more details. zealand_systems(77• Sunday, 9 May 2021 ) Would this fit on a 17 bt50 crew cab flat deck model ? 4wd. Cheers michalak27(25• 09:49 pm, Tue, 11 May ) It would, but first you'll have to do a DPF delete & weld on a few sensor bungs for the factory exhaust probes to plug into. Alternatively see my other listing for a muffler delete pipe. zealand_systems(77• Tuesday, 11 May 2021 )
|Destination & description||Price|
|Free shipping within New Zealand||Free|
|Shipping more than one item||No extra charge|
Seller does not allow pick-ups