Oil Catch Can Compact Baffled, 3-Port
Black Compact Baffled Oil Catch Tank
This Compact Baffled Oil Catch Can was designed to separate oil particles from the PCV/CCV air that would normally have just been routed back to your intake. The internal air diverter turbulates the air longer and ensures all the oil sinks to the bottom of the can, leaving nothing but clean air to pass through the 50 micron bronze filter to the intake. An internal baffle keeps the collected oil from splashing around under race conditions. This oil catch can features three ports, two inlets and one outlet, for easy installation on CCV and PCV systems. The 100% billet, 6061 aluminum can features 3/8" NPT threads at the inlet, outlet, and drain area and includes three black nylon fittings to make installation effortless. For maximum fitment options, the top mounting setup allows the can to be mounted from multiple angles. To make maintenance easy, the drain plug can be removed to allow for a return to the oil pan. The can is also 100% washable, unlike many other cans that require you to replace your filtration system.
Dimensions: 97mm high, 64mm diameter.
- Separates oil particles from PCV/CCV air using 50 micron bronze filter
- Aluminum sealed can
- Defends intercooler, intake system, and essential components from oil blow-by
- Helps maintain proper octane levels to reduce potential detonation
- Features two inlets and one outlet
- Filter and can are both fully serviceable
- Safe for pressurized applications
- Internal air diverter increases air turbulence to improve oil separation
- Includes 3 Aluminum 12.5mm barb fittings (1/2 inch)
- Universal mounting bracket for different configurations
Professional installation is highly recommended.
WE SUPPORT AFTERPAY! This mean that you can purchase any items & pay them off in 4 fortnightly interest-free payments.
- 100% Kiwi owned and operated. All items are located in our warehouse and can be dispatched with 24 hours.