Baffled Oil Catch Can Tank Reservoir @
Black Aluminum Baffled Oil Catch Can Tank Reservoir Breather
An oil catch tank/ can is used in turbo applications, or high-performance racing applications where excessive blow-by (leakage past the piston rings) of air and fuel vapor occurs. This creates a positive pressure in the crankcase. During engine operation, blow-by gases, as well as oil mist from the rotating components of the engine, pass through the PCV valve and are routed back into the intake for the engine to burn off. However, some of the oil mist and other by-products settle along the engine intake and over time form a gunk. The oil catch tank collects such oil mist and condenses the fuel vapors while allowing cleaner gases to be passed back into the intake.
- Catch oil and sludge to save the life of the engine.
- Universal fitments, can fit on most cars.
- Ensure better mileage, better performance and preserve engine life.
- Dual-layer filter and oil dipstick included
- Professional installer is highly recommended.
- Fitting size: 2x 6mm (inner diameter) 10mm (outside diameter) 2x 8mm (inner diameter) 12mm (outside diameter) 2x 10mm (inner diameter) 14mm (outside diameter)
Color: Black Material: Aluminum alloy Capacity: 300mL Weight: 720g Size: 113 x 110 x 68mm/4.45 x 4.33 x 2.68"
Note: Professional Installation is Highly Recommended (No Instruction Included)
Included: 1 x Oil Catch Tank 3 pairs Fittings 1 x Oil Catch Tank Hose 2 x Clamps 2 x Screws 2 x Screw Nuts
Please take time check our Trademe's profile for return/refund policy before your place the bid, if you don't agree it, please don't bid. Thanks.