Holley Blue Fuel Pump 110 GPH with reg # 12-802-1
Holley Blue Fuel Pump and Fuel Regulator.
110 Gph free flow, 88 GPH @ 9 psi
- Tumble polished billet look
- Lower housing casting designed for enhanced fuel flow
- Motor draws only 3 amps current
- Improved design for street/strip applications
- Not designed for use on aircraft of any type.
- Distinctive “Blue” logo
- Flows 110 GPH (free flow)
- Flows 88 GPH at 9 psi
- maximum pressure is 14 psi
- Includes P/N 12-803 fuel pressure regulator
- Provides constant fuel flow with no pulsation
- Has externally accessible pressure relief valve (max 14 psi)
- Rotor/vane pump design is more tolerant of contaminated fuels
- Weighs only 3 lbs
- Includes mounting bracket
- Repair kits are readily available
- Can be serviced from the pump end
- Not compatible with alcohol or methanol fuels
- Use of safety shut-off switch, P/N 12-810, strongly recommended
- Not designed or recommended for use with fuel injection systems
Not compatible with alcohol or methanol fuels.
Should be mounted below the fuel level of the tank for a good gravity feed on the inlet side.
Viewing is always welcome, store ADDRESS and CONTACT PHONE NUMBER, please click store logo OR see link below: