Holley Red Fuel Pump 97 GPH # 12-801-1
Holley Red Fuel Pump.
97 Gph free flow, 71 GPH @ 4 psi.
- Tumble polished billet look
- Lower housing casting designed for enhanced fuel flow
- Maximum pressure is 7 psi
- Motor draws 2 amps current
- Constant fuel flow with no pulsation
- Improved design for street/strip applications
- Not designed to be used on aircraft of any type.
- Distinctive “Red” logo
- Flows 97 GPH (free flow)
- Flows 71 GPH at 4 psi
- regulator is not required
- Has externally accessible pressure relief valve (max 7 psi)
- Rotor/vane pump design is more tolerant of contaminated fuels
- Weighs only 2.88 lbs
- Not designed or recommended for use with fuel injection systems
- Includes mounting bracket
- Can be serviced from the pump end
- Not compatible with alcohol or methanol fuels
Can do Holley fuel regulator.
Should be mounted below the fuel level of the tank for a good gravity feed on the inlet side.
Viewing is always welcome, store ADDRESS and CONTACT PHONE NUMBER, please click store logo OR see link below: