iMax4311 Chrysler Multi-System Car Diagnostic Tool
iMax4311 is a must-have for owners of Chrysler performing basic and fundamental diagnosis of all systems.
New Vident Diagnosis for Chrysler from 2021 With the possibility of forcing the regeneration of the particulate filter (DPF), it also performs maintenance reset (Oil), steering angle sensor (SAS), battery configuration (BMS / BRT), electric brake and opening of electric clamps for change of pads (EPB), Electronic throttle control system (ETCs), Injector coding, ABS bleeding.
- clears trouble codes in all systems like engine, transmission, ABS and airbag etc.
- Read the data stream
- Full ECU Diagnosis
- Applies to all OBDII-16 DLC equipped models
- Oil Light / Service Reset: Support service lamp reset.
- EPB: Opens and closes brake pads, reads and clears EPB / SBC fault codes. ECU brake warning light turns off, caliper functionality Diagnostics EPB / SBC, resets brake pad service thickness etc.
- Calibration of the rotation angle sensor.
- Force regeneration of the particle filter.
- Injector coding
- Battery configuration. Reset in case of battery change.
- Throttle body alignment
- ABS bleeding
OBDII function for non-Chrysler vehicles:
- Read and Delete codes
- I / M - I / M indicates whether the various emission related systems in the vehicle are working properly and are ready for inspection and maintenance testing.
- Data flow
- Freeze Frame - When an emissions-related fault occurs, certain vehicle conditions are recorded by the on-board computer. This information refers to raster data as freeze. Freeze data is a snapshot of operating conditions at the time of an emissions-related fault.
- O2 Sensor Test - This option allows the retrieval and display of the O2 sensor test results for the most recently performed vehicle on-board computer tests and etc...
We would pre-install the selected software for you, which means it ready to use out of box.