Vident iAuto701 FORD/MERCURY/LINCOLN professional Scan Tool Diagnostic Scanner
iAuto701 is an upgraded full system single make scan tool delivers OE-level diagnosis of multi-systems. In contrast with equivalent modes, iAuto701 has bigger display and more steady and powerful physical parts to enhance the experiences not only in diagnosis operation but also in more car makes added.
Besides basic functions such as read/erase codes and live data, iAuto701 is capable of advanced functions such as actuation(active test), special functions(adaptation and basic setting) and programming. In addition, it lets you access the most commonly required service features such as OIL,EPB,ABS bleed, DPF,TBA(TPS), SAS, BRT, TPMS,AFS (Adaptive Front Lighting System), Immobilizer, Injector coding, Gear learning, Suspension match, Sunroof Initialization, Gearbox match, Ajuste Fuel.
- Compatible with both OBDI and OBDII vehicles
- Works on the latest 2019/2020 vehicle models
- Multi-system Diagnosis - Read and erase Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC's) from most (if not all) electronically controlled systems, including Engine, ABS, Airbag, Automatic Transmission, Immobilizer and Climate Control
- Quick Test function to test most common vehicle systems
- Turns off dashboard warning lights
- Perform bi-directional actuations tests- manually operating components on the car to test their function
- Retrieve ECU information
- Key coding for several vehicles
- Request and record live sensor data and display live data graphs, and merge 2 parameter graphs simultaneously Display freeze
- Support advanced functions such as adaptations and control module coding
- Supports OIL, EPB, ABS bleed, DPF, TBA(TPS), SAS, BRT, TPMS, AFS (Adaptive Front Lighting System), Immobilizer, Injector coding, Gear learning, Suspension match, Sunroof Initialization, Gearbox match, Adjust Fuel.
- Upgradable to cover more car manufacturer
- Multilingual menu 17 options
We would pre-install the selected software for you, which means it ready to use out of box.