Nissan Consult USB + Micro Adapter for Android
Everyone with a Nissan 14 pin diagnostic port needs this tool
This includes a OTG USB mini Adapter so you can now connect you 1989-1999 Nissan to your Android Smartphone using the Nissan Datascan I app.
This comes with the Micro USB Adapter. If you need a Type C adapter, check our other listings. If you're unsure what's what, check the listings images above
Turn off that Check Engine Light, read engine trouble codes, and monitor performance. Beats paying good money for an auto electrician every time to reset your check engine light or read your fault code.
- Data Display with data logging
- Check and clear engine fault codes before going to an expensive auto shop
- Adjust the timing and idle (full version of conzult on PC required)
Android App compatibility:
- Nissan Datascan I Lite
- Nissan Datascan I
Software included for PC:
- ConZult free version
- Works on all Nissan cars that have the grey 14pin Consult connector below the dash
- This covers almost all Nissans built from 1989-2000
- Models such as: 300ZX, Z32, Maxima, 240SX, S13, S14, Skyline, SR20DE, SR20DET, RB20, Altima, Fairlady, Terrano, Pathfinder, Primera, Patrol, Sunny, Pulsar, Cefiro, etc...
Package list: 1 x Nissan Consult interface 1 x USB Cable 1 x OTG Micro USB Adapter 1 x Software Download Link
Read more on OBD here: http://www.stahlcar.co.nz/obd2
Key Words: Scan tool, OBD2 , OBD II , DTC , Trouble codes, Fault Codes, Diagnostic tool, Code Reader, mil