Blue Mountains Campus: The Next Big Commercial Hub
68 Ward Street, Wallaceville, Upper Hutt, Wellington
Price by negotiation
- 36000m² Floor
Secure your space now in a commercial hub, soon to be bustling with occupants. Blue Mountains in Upper Hutt provides one of the region's most resilient sites.
This is a fabulous business park outside of the CBD comprising of a mix of resilient refurbished, heritage and new office and commercial spaces. The established park-like setting allows for a thriving and enjoyable environment.
Be neighbours to the likes of KiwiRail, MBIE and more. Accommodating 36,000sqm of commercial space, there are opportunities for all tenants to consider existing or new build options.
- Green, park-like campus setting
- Sustainable design focus
- Naturally resilient site
- Strong transport and road links
- Large floor plates and lots of space
- On-site amenities
- On-site parking and EV charging
There are a number of buildings available including the existing Buddle building, Heritage offices and development options.
- Level 2 and 3 now available (850sqm - 1,700sqm)
- Strengthened to IL2 100% NBS
- Ready to fit-out
- Lift and stair access
- New mechanical services, new double-glazing operable windows
- Generous end-of-trip facilities
- Targeting 5-Star NABERSNZ
- 5 Green Star design accredited
- Minimum 7 standard car parks with more available on request
- Ready to fit-out in 2024
- Two floors of 380sqm each
- Coming Q4, 2026
- Very large floor plates of c.1,800sqm
- Flexible, design can be adapted to suit business needs
- Built to IL2 100% NBS as base-build
- Floors can be leased together, separate or sub-divided
- Targeting 6 Green star rating and 6 star NABERS