Mount commercial: Income and opportunity!
20 and 22 Tawa Street, Mount Maunganui, Tauranga, Bay Of Plenty
Price by negotiation
- 533m² Floor
- 1446m² Land
20 Tawa Street
- Professional and privately owned childcare centre
- A grade / 100% NBS seismic building rating
- Annual net income of $72,864 + GST & OPEX
- Proven passive performer for a long term hold
- 403sqm (approx.) premises / 723sqm (more or less) commercial site
22 Tawa Street
- Residential premises to be sold with vacant possession
- Suit visionary owner occupier or add value investor
- Strategic/sought after position at southern end of Mount downtown
- Rare Mt Maunganui commercial opportunity to capitalise on
- 130sqm (approx.) buildings / 723sqm (more or less) commercial site
This offering provides a superb opportunity to secure two adjoining commercial properties situated in Tawa Street in the highly sought after coastal location of Mount Maunganui.
20 Tawa Street presents a prime investment asset occupied by Bambino's Early Childhood Centre who have a long-established tenure in the premises operating a quality daycare facility licensed for up to 50 children. The building was converted to its current use in 2013 and included seismic strengthening to an A grade / 100% NBS rating for peace of mind.
22 Tawa Street is currently owner occupied for residential use and being sold with vacant possession offers significant scope to repurpose/extend for future office use or alternatively a mixed use multi level redevelopment to maximise the potential of the commercial zoning that has a 12-metre build height.
To be sold separately, astute investors will most certainly recognise the strong tenant covenant and secure cash flow the childcare centre presents as well as the numerous options to add further value to the residential site!