Brand New - Motivated Vendor - Priced To Sell
3/10 Evandale Street, Glen Innes, Auckland City, Auckland
Asking price $669,000
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 81m² Land
- 1 Separate toilet
CCC AND TITLE ISSUED - READY FOR IMMEDIATE POSSESSION - SELLING FAST - BE QUICK
Here is an opportunity to secure a home in the heart of the bustling Glen Innes which is rapidly gaining popularity and is perfect for young families, professionals, downsizers and investors. These low-maintenance, high-quality sleek and stylish homes offers.
- 2 Bedroom Brand New Stunning Townhouses
- Rental Appraisal $610 - $630 pw
- Light And Airy Lounge Spills Out To A Sunny Deck
- Open Plan Living With An Entertainers Kitchen With Bosch Appliances And Stone Top
- Fully Tiled Family Bathroom Upstairs And A Powder Room Downstairs
- Fully Fenced Low Maintenance Sun Drenched Backyard
- Walking Distance To Glen Innes Train Station, Bus Stop & Shopping Centre
- Handy Central Auckland Location - Minutes To Saint Heliers Beach And Mission Bay
- Home Comes With 12 Months Maintenance Period Warranty
- 10 Years Structural Warranty, Pursuant To The Building Act
Glen Innes is a desirable location with its exciting developments and its easy access to Eastern Bay Beaches, Supermarket, Pools and the new Tamaki coastal path for stunning waterfront walks or biking. Your early inspection is highly recommended. Call us now for more information.
See interactive features for this property on barfoot.co.nz. Click the "View their website" link at the bottom of this page.