For The Bigger Family Needs - 4 Bed New Build
Wallaceville, Upper Hutt, Wellington
Enquiries over $949,000
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Living areas
- 173m² Floor
- 1 Garage parking
Type G, Stage 9, The Reserve, Wallaceville Estate
AVAILABLE LOTS Lot 35 – Standalone
Photos are examples of previous builds only.
Our final release at The Reserve takes its name from the close proximity to the Conservation Reserve in Wallaceville Estate. As each stage has progressed, we have endeavored to select the best plans and finishes to create an even better stage than the last. Renowned for our fixtures and finishes, the feedback we have been getting is that our greenfield developments offer more outside space for each home and the standards of landscaping are unmatched.
Our biggest home in The Reserve! This plan has continued to show its value. The Type G enjoys a dedicated second living space and guest toilet downstairs, so there is room for the whole family or guests to come and stay.
- 4 bedrooms, 2 living areas, floor area 173m2 approx.
- Master with ensuite, sep downstairs WC, sep laundry, internal access garage
- Easy purchase terms 5% deposit, balance on completion
- Stacker doors for increased opening & ease of use
- Heat pump, gas infinity hot water & gas hobs
- Engineered stone benchtops
- Trusted and reliable Fisher & Paykel appliances
- Double glazing & insulation
- Floor to ceiling kitchen cabinetry
- Methven tap wear & pulldown gooseneck sink mixer
- Fully landscaped with scribed concrete patio & ready lawn (or similar) ready to enjoy
- Fee simple title (no body corp)
- All homes in Wallaceville Estate have at least one dedicated off-street park
- 10 Year Master Build Guarantee
For more information or to book a viewing of a similar build currently under construction, contact Katie Beddis 027 418 1869; mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
All renders and images are artists' impressions of the finished product. They are for marketing purposes only, are subject to change and form no part of the sales documentation. Final finishes and products used are outlined in the contract for sale.