Prime Location - Motivated Vendors!
13 Te Paahi Avenue, Waiuku, Franklin, Auckland
Price by negotiation
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 404m² Land
- 1 Separate toilet
- 1 Garage parking
1 Car Garage
|Broadband in the area
Welcome to this charming 3 bedroom brick & tile home, where timeless elegance meets modern comfort. As you step inside, you'll discover a thoughtfully designed layout that seamlessly blends functionality and style. The spacious open plan living area is complemented with large double glazed windows and ranch slider, allowing an abundance of natural light to pour through the home.
The well-appointed kitchen, complete with modern appliances invites culinary enthusiasts to create delightful meals that the entire family can enjoy.
This beautifully designed property offers the following:
- 3 Bedroom Summit Homes home (newly built) with all rooms offering a double wardrobe.
- Elegant, clean, and sophisticated design
- 10 Year Master Builder Warranties
- Modern designer kitchen with all new appliances with warranties
- Spacious open-plan dining and living areas
- Family-friendly bathroom featuring a shower & seperate bath
- Single internal garaging
- Fully fenced 404sqm (mol) section
- Modern lighting, heat pump, smartvent ventilation system and double glazing
- Security alarm system
- Attic which offers additional storage
- Great indoor/outdoor flow
For those seeking a perfect blend of comfort, convenience, charm and a low-maintenance property, your search ends here.
Nestled within a growing neighbourhood and a short skip to all the local amenities that Waiuku township has to offer, this home is the perfect balance of tranquillity and convenience. It will be sure to tick all the boxes.
Don't miss this opportunity to make this beautiful residence your own. Call Natalie Gombert today to book your viewing!
See interactive features for this property on barfoot.co.nz. Click the 'View their website' link at the bottom of this page.
See interactive features for this property on barfoot.co.nz. Click the "View their website" link at the bottom of this page.