Escape to Beachfront Paradise
3/45a Oceanbeach Road, Mount Maunganui, Tauranga, Bay Of Plenty
To be sold by auction on 20 Jul
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
|Rateable value (RV)|
Auction Location: Powers Auction Room, 233 Maunganui Road, Mount Maunganui.
Positioned on the very edge of Mount Maunganui’s sandy shores, showcasing the magic of spectacular ocean views, this legacy property enjoyed by four generations has now come to the market for the first time in over 20 years. If beachfront is your ultimate goal in life, then this is your escape to paradise.
Basking in all-day sun, each morning sees the sun emerge from the sea to start the new day. Step off the lawn onto the beach for a surf or swim, throw out the fishing rod, enjoy a picnic beneath the ancient pohutukawa trees or simply sip your coffee and admire the ever changing vista in this sought after location on early Oceanbeach Road.
Set over two levels, features include:
- An elevated position captures views from Motiti Island around to Rabbit Island
- Open plan kitchen/dining/lounge enjoys water views and a seamless connection to your beachfront paradise through walls of sliders
- Well appointed kitchen with granite benchtops
- Upper level master suite plus additional double bedroom capture stunning views together with access to an outdoor deck, both of which are serviced by a main bathroom
- Lower level double bedroom and bathroom enables guests to enjoy their own privacy
- Separate office/laundry
- Outdoor shower and water bore for year round savings
- Single internal access garage & carport
- Five minutes walk to George, Café, six minutes walk to Omanu Surf Lifesaving Club and a short bike ride or drive to Downtown Mount.
This home has been cherished and enjoyed with memories made for life, but the time has come to pass this legacy to another family to create their own memories. If you have been waiting for an opportunity to secure a beachfront property, you won’t want to miss this opportunity! Call Sandra or Kris to view.
AUCTION – 4pm Wednesday 20th July 2022, Powers Auction Room, 233 Maunganui Road, Mount Maunganui (Unless Sold Prior)